Jan 18, 2017

DREAM. BELIEVE. ACHIEVE.




I'm a serial dreamer and I hate the word no. I honestly think that we are the creators of our own life and the way our lives are today has a lot to do with our attitude and how much we value ourselves, love ourselves and believe in ourselves.

Which is why this next chapter in my life is going to be amazing. All these dreams I have, I believe in them and I can make them possible.

I try to live my life by the saying Dream, Believe, Achieve, so it was only natural that it would be one of our designs on our Organic shirts. This whole company was a dream in itself!

I hope this will be a reminder to all of you dreamers to go out there and do what you want, make those wildest dreams a possibility. Ask yourself, what is stopping me? And if it's the usual things like, not enough money, not enough time, your job.....Then make a change!! We can make excuses all we want, we can put things off until tomorrow or next year but the one thing I've learnt from 2016 is that tomorrow isn't guaranteed.

You don't plan for cancer....or anything else that can hit you unexpectedly. My friend Lisa who you've probably heard me talk about before, is lying in a hospital bed in a palliative care unit fighting for her life right now. The thought of this woman, this beautiful 34 year old woman who should be out there travelling the world, partying with her friends and enjoying all those things she wants to do with her life, and she can't because of the card that she's been dealt, makes me feel physically ill. It also makes me want to get out there and see the world, experience new things and live life to the fullest.

I will never take my life for granted again, or tomorrow. Cancer at 28 was my warning, to go and live the life I've dreamed of...

This T-shirt is available for purchase at www.bluefaceindustries.com
It is 100% Organic Cotton with rolled sleeve detail
A classic white tee that can be worn as inspiration and stay in your closet for yours to come.

Thanks for reading

Love Hayley xoxo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig