Nov 8, 2016

Easy Peasy healthy pesto recipe


I have been trying really hard to make more meals myself recently. As a way to learn more and also try and save some money. I had a craving for pesto the other day so I decided that it would be a good idea to have a go at making myself. I didn't make a huge batch as it was my first time trying it. It tasted really good and the meal I made at the end was lovely and so cost effective so I thought I would share it on here.

A small handful of basil leaves
1/2 cup of olive oil
1/2 cup of walnuts
1 teaspoon of minced garlic
Pinch of salt

I put it all in my magic bullet and blended it up, then mixed in over some pasta. I cooked some mushrooms and onion and poured over the top of the pasta and sprinkled some parmesan cheese over it all.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig